Follett Library Resources Do Not Exceed Service helps you make the most of your librarys funding. With our Do Not Exceed Service, you:
- Receive more of the titles you want on every order.
- Control how your order is filled by prioritizing titles.
- Reduce the risk of losing valuable funds by missing budget deadlines.
- Gain time with students and teachers by reducing the amount of time you devote to preparing purchase orders.
Because publishers frequently change the availability of titles, we may not be able to ship 100% of your list. Thats why we encourage you to use our Do Not Exceed Service. Its simple to use. Just follow these three easy steps.
- Indicate a Do Not Exceed dollar amount on your purchase order.
- Over order by listing additional titles.
- Indicate your "First Choice" titles.
We recommend over ordering by 10% when you create your lists online using TITLEWAVE. Please make sure you provide a Do Not Exceed (DNE) dollar amount. If your budgets DNE amount is $10,000, including processing, the dollar amount of the order (titles and processing) you submit to Follett should be $11,000 if you create your lists on TITLEWAVE.
Over ordering will ensure a higher order fill rate by allowing us to make acceptable substitutions from the list you supply for titles that are publisher out of stock, out of stock indefinitely, or out of print. We will respect your DNE amount. When utilizing a DNE amount, we encourage you to prioritize your title selections and indicate your first, second, and third choices.