In thousands of classrooms across the country, educators are using LeapFrog instructional technology to reinvent student learning, reinforce effective techniques and reinvigorate the teaching process.
Meet LeapPad™, the learning tablet made just for kids. LeapPad helps reinforce important cognitive skills like reading and mathematics, along with creative skills like art, music, language and hygiene. To maintain the ideal challenge level, skill levels adjust automatically for each child.
- Personalize by adding your student's name and picture.
- Touch story text to sound out words and improve phonics, comprehension and vocabulary.
- Talk to the tablet to activate games and record audio.
- Tap LeapPad with the stylus or turn, twist and shake the tablet for exciting motion-based play!
- Select from more than 100 innovative games and activities.
- Built-in creative studios allow students to take, edit and manipulate pictures.
> View the LeapPad Explorer and related products
Featuring a library of more than 40 games, eBooks, videos, flash cards, camera, video recorder, activities and downloadable learning apps, Leapster Explorer encourages young learners to discover something new every day.
Leapster Explorer let's you:
- Teach core subjects like reading, math, science and geography and important creative subjects like music and health.
- Expand the fun online with LeapWorld™, a web-based realm of games and activities where young learners can play and learn.
- Connect online to monitor each child's achievement and explore new ways to expand their learning.
> View the Leapster Explorer and related products
Tag™ School Reader
Imagine you are five years old again. Your teacher hands you a pair of headphones attached to an oversized orange pen. Curious, you slide on the headphones and touch the tip of the pen to your book. Suddenly words talk, pictures sing and stories come alive!
Young students fall in love with LeapFrog's Tag School Reader from the first moment they experience it.
> See the Tag School Reader and related products
Tag School Reader bundles
Develop an enriching, technology-based early literacy program with these Tag School Reader bundles from LeapFrog. These custom bundles spur imagination and curiosity, keeping young learners interested and engaged.
Tag School Literacy Center
An engaging supplement to any core-reading curriculum, The LeapFrog Tag Literacy Center is a multisensory kit that provides effective instruction in early literacy skills, including phonemic awareness and alphabetics.
Tag School PreK Scout bundle
This bundle supplements early literacy and school readiness skills by engaging children in a variety of age-appropriate, individual learning experiences. The kit supports preschool curriculum in Head Start centers, day care centers and school-based classes.
Tag School Head Start bundle
By developing literacy skills in letter names and sounds, vocabulary, phonemics, listening and comprehension, the Head Start bundle enables teachers to advance student learning in team and individual settings.
Follett-exclusive: Kindergarten starter bundle
The Kindergarten starter bundle combines skill-specific, research-based book series with grade-appropriate books chosen from a rich collection of classic titles and familiar character series.
Follett-exclusive: Grade 1 starter bundle
LeapFrog's Grade 1 starter bundle builds on the same core curriculum skills supported by the PreK and Kindergarten bundles.
> See the Tag School Reader Bundles and related products